Suradesires jewellery is made from hypoallergenic metals such as Stainless steel 925 Sterling Silver and Copper and are plated in 18k Gold. These materials can be exposed to a normal amount of water/sweat.
The main cause of rusting, corroding, skin irritation and green/blue discolouration is due to the underlying metal used. Therefore, our metals will not corrode, rust, or irritate the skin.
As we know, even the highest quality of plated jewellery will need to be re-plated as plating naturally wears down overtime. Hence, here are a few recommendations in order for you to maintain and prolong the life of your SD jewellery;
- Remove your jewellery before showering, swimming or exercising whenever possible.
- Avoid direct contact with moisture, chemical substances, chlorine and salt water for long periods of time.
- Avoid direct contact of the item with cosmetics, perfumes and body lotions.
- After use, clean jewellery gently with a soft dry cloth to remove skin oils and dust.
- When not in use, store your jewellery separately in cool, dry place to prevent oxidation.
- Avoid rubbing plated bracelets and necklaces against each other.
- Try to prevent plated rings from knocking into counter tops or rubbing against car keys buried in pockets and purses.
SURAdesires will not under any circumstances be liable to the purchaser for any consequential loss or damage and that loss or damage is suffered or incurred by the purchaser.